Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some humor for your day

I first saw Charlie Chaplin's MODERN TIMES in college (in a history class, actually) and I was the ONLY ONE who thought it was funny.

Honestly.

The rest of the class was completely zoned out, and those that were watching failed to see even the slightest bit of humor in it.

Pity, because this scene had me (literally) falling on the floor laughing.

My kids think this is HYSTERICAL, and I hope you enjoy it, too!

[for those who have not seen the film before, this scene is where the boss of the factory is given a demonstration of an automated feeding machine -- "Why let your workers take a lunch hour? With this machine you can feed them efficiently and let them get back to work quicker..."]

1 comment:

Therese said...

lol that is funny. I think my Thomas would love this.