Friday, July 09, 2010

Couponing Success Story

It's been awhile since I've shown a success story, so here is mine for this evening:


2 Cascade gels
2 Dawn dish soaps
1 pack of Little Swimmers
1 pack Duracell AA batteries
1 Gillette Proglide razor
2 Covergirl mascaras
2 Covergirl eyeshadows
(not shown: Free Dove candy bar that I ate on the way home! *grin*)

Total out of pocket that I spent this evening: $15.95
Total ECBs that I got back: $16.50

In other words, I earned $0.55 buying all this stuff.


For all those in my neck of the woods (the Southeast, that is), I highly recommend going to the Southern Savers website. Jenny makes it SOOOOO easy to print off everything you need for a round of grocery store shopping. May God bless her richly for her ministry to us moms!

Of course, The Thrifty Mama and Money Saving Mom are two others sites that I check out several times a week. Don't pass up the opportunity to shop for next to nothing! You really can do this!

No comments: