Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh dear...

My friend Julie from Call Me Wannabe has just introduced me to a new blog: The Nesting Place.

Oh.My.Goodness.

If blogging here at Chez Ouiz is light over the next few days, chances are I'm on this site, soaking up every great decorating idea she has.

If I lived all alone (and I THANK GOD that I don't!!!), I would spend every free moment crafting -- I'd paint furniture, crochet, cross-stitch, sew, make dolls, learn how to weave, make jewelry, etc etc etc. I have been "making things" ever since I can remember, and the tug on my heart is still as strong as ever.

Sigh.

As Grace gets older, it will be easier (again) to work on projects. Until then, I will do what I can... and file away some great ideas for later!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ok I emailed you a few days ago on the names. Did you not like ANY of them?? :)