Friday, January 02, 2009

My 2008 book list

I wasn't as good as I wanted to be at keeping track of all that I read this past year. In fact, early on I sort of gave up. I'll keep this list here simply so that I can have a permanent record for myself of what I did manage to write down!

Amazing Grace for the Catholic Heart (Jeff Cavins)
Fundamentals of the Faith (Peter Kreeft)
The Lightning Thief (Rick Riordan)
Hungry Planet (Peter Menzel)
Material World (Peter Menzel)
Shanleya's Quest (Thomas Elpel)
For the Love of Literature (Maureen Wittman)
Very Easy Crazy Patchwork
Alexander and the Wonderful, Marvelous... (Judith Viorst)
Amish Grace (Donald Kraybill)
False Witness (Amy & David Thurlo)
Sea of Monsters (Rick Riordan)
Titan's Curse (Rick Riordan)
Mittenstrings for God (Katrina Kenison)
Girls of Riyad (Rajaa-Alsanea)
Simple Path (Mother Teresa)
Won by Love (Norma McCorvey)
The Year of Living Biblically (A.J. Jacobs)
Mittenstrings for God (Katrina Kenison)
Come Be My Light (Mother Teresa)
How To Book of the Mass (Michael Dubriel)
Hannah's Art of Home (Hannah Keeley)
Nearer My God (William F. Buckley, Jr)
The Story of the World vol 3 (Susan Wise Bauer)
The History of the Church (Didache Series)

 

No comments: