Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh.My.Gosh.

Now the entire United States of America has been rickrolled??? That is so funny!

I was in the kitchen getting the turkey ready this morning while the rest of the family was in the TV room, watching the Macy's parade when, lo and behold, I heard the familiar strains of "Never Gonna Give You Up."

I looked at my husband and said, "oh my gosh. He just did it to the entire viewing audience!"

For those who don't know what rickrolling is, it is a prank where you click on a link expecting to see something else, but instead get some version of Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up." It's been around for years, and from what I've heard, Rick Astley himself thinks it's kinda funny... well, obviously he thought it was funny enough to play the prank on national TV!

1 comment:

Beth said...

yes, that was hilarious! Madeleine was dancing like crazy to that song too!

Thanks for the congrats - I still can't believe it's a BOY!!