Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sorry...

...for the light blogging as of late. They say "real life trumps blogging life," and I must say this is true.

I have been battling a low-grade fever for many days now, which resulted in getting my little you-know-what trotted over to the ER this afternoon (much to my great dismay). After many tests, they could not tell me what I *do* have... only what I don't.

So, I wait until Tuesday when I can talk to my regular doctor, and see what is going on.

Please pray for me. This is the last week that I will have help, and I need to get back on my feet quickly. (no, I'm not going to purposely RUSH anything, but... well, you know what I mean).

For the record: although the ER trip was not "fun," my dh and I had the best time together. He is hysterically funny, and we were both laughing so hard, I'm sure the rest of the staff were wondering what the HECK was so funny in exam room 1!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I had a great time in the ER when I broke my wrist a few years ago. I was visiting family in Alabama. My aunt and 3 cousins were with me - we had been ice skating. We were laughing so hard that the receptionist did not believe I actually broke it. When we left, she said - "Did you break it?" I said yes, and she said, "Wow you must have a high pain tolerance!" NO, the whole thing was just hysterical. My nurse looked like a scruffy version of Billy Ray Cyrus.

Lisa said...

Prayers! Hope you're feeling 100% (or, well, under the circumstances, maybe 80% would be practical...) ASAP!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

How wonderful that you guys were able to make the best out of a bad situation. So sorry to hear you're having a tough time. You'll be in my prayers!