Thursday, April 25, 2019

Can't believe I'm actually posting again!

Last night, I spent hours tripping down memory lane, laughing with my kids about the posts I've written over the years, remembering all the funny stories and the pictures.

I'm SO glad I wrote those stories down! Even through the craziness of those early mom years, I took the time in the evening to blog about them, and now they are a priceless reminder of our family life.

Since stopping my blog back in 2016, I've been keeping a diary of sorts, but it hasn't been the same. Not even close.

I won't make promises, but it would be nice if I could get back into the habit of blogging again. I'm not expecting anyone other than family to read this, but that's fine with me -- they are the ones who will appreciate these stories.

No comments: