Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Thursday

I am so thankful for the Catholic Icing blog! In case you haven't seen it yet, you need to. Seriously. The crafts she comes up with, like the Last Supper craft that we did a few days ago, are too much fun.

I wanted to take a picture of my little girls while they were working on it, but (a) one camera needs batteries, the other one needs recharging and I can't find the charger (St. Anthony, please pray!) and my cell phone was having cable issues and (b) even if I could have found a camera that was working, Joseph was sitting on my lap and making just about everything darn near impossible.

Now that the cell phone is talking to my computer again, I was only able to take a picture of Marie holding her work of art. Grace is sound asleep.



Now I have to say, any craft that enables me to spend time with my two little girls, is easy to do, and can be done while holding a screaming 8 month old is a keeper in my book!

The sweet thing is that while we were working on it together, we were talking about the Apostles -- who's who, who did what, etc etc etc. When Grace got to Bartholomew she said, "Barf-a-ma-mew... Barf-fa-ma-mew... Bar... Mommy, they should have stuck to giving their children little, short names!"

[hands in the air if you got the Tikki Tikki Tembo reference!]

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm SURE Joseph wasn't screaming :)

Ouiz said...

...and climbing all over me... and sticking his fingers up my nose... and using my lips as a handhold... and chewing on my hair...

It was quite the display!