Monday, February 04, 2008

Shhh! Nobody tell my daughter I've escaped!

She thinks I'm still lying next to her in bed.

Poor thing. She's not feeling well, so it's been "all about Mommy" for the past several days. She's being even more clingy than usual, which means blogging time has been... well... non-existent.

Bless her heart.

It's hard to be upset about it (well, not when she's wailing in my ear!). She's just gotten into the grab-on-to-me stage, and it's the sweetest little thing, seeing her do her best little spider monkey imitation as we go around the house together.

sigh. I hope she's not my last.

I've been cherishing (almost!) every moment with her (can't get TOO "hallmark-y" here. Constant fussiness does not a beautiful moment make), and I find myself looking into her sweet little face and praying that this isn't the last time I get to cuddle a little one like this.

Yep. Motherhood is a great privilege... but I sure hope she sleeps!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awww, poor Grace :(

Yeah I want another one too!