After a horrendous day on Friday, I spent a good portion of the weekend sending up prayer flares for the grace I would need for today.
God has graciously answered!
- My friend Carrie brought over breakfast this morning (blueberry muffins...yum!)
- Grace has been a sweet baby and actually allowed me to put her down so I didn't have to live life one-handed.
- The kids got dressed and ready to go early this morning, so we could start (gasp!) homeschooling by 9:00 am.
- The kitchen is s-l-o-w-l-y getting back on track (it's been a mess for quite some time now) and Reilly even mopped the floor.
- A load of laundry has actually been finished today.
Thank You, thank You Lord!!!