Friday, June 15, 2007

Gotta give 'em credit!

As a homeschooling mom, I do a great deal of ordering on-line, and therefore have dealt with many different companies over the years. Most do a great job, but some are just over-the-top exceptional.

One of those is Emmanuel Books.

I have ordered several items from them in years past, and they always did a great job. When I ordered from them this academic year, they went out of their way to make sure I was getting what I wanted.

For example, I ordered several items one day at lunchtime (yeah, I take my lunch break in front of the computer... don't you?). TWO HOURS LATER, I decided to add to that order. Not seeing a quick way to do that on-line, I called their toll-free number and asked if I could add to my original order.

They had already processed my order and placed it on the truck.

I laughed and told the woman that I certainly couldn't fault them for being so fast, and I would just place another order on-line.... so I did.

The next day, I got a call... to tell me that she had taken the package off the truck, stuck the second order in the box as well, repackaged it, and had already shipped it out to me... all so I wouldn't have to pay extra shipping charges.

Oh... and did I mention I got my package in TWO DAYS?

I could give you several other examples, but I will just say that they continue to amaze me with how quickly they ship things out, and how dedicated they are to customer service.

So thank you, Emmanuel Books, for a job well done!

(usual disclaimer: No, I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I am simply a happy homeschooling mom passing on a recommendation!)

No comments: