Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is it any wonder I love him?

Quotes from my dh over the past 24 hours:

"Babe, you look so tired. Why don't you just check into a hotel and get away from the house for a day or two so you can rest? Don't worry about the kids... they'll be fine!"


I didn't take him up on this offer, but I *did* get an entire Saturday morning... and part of an afternoon... all to myself to drive around, stop in little shops and browse... eat lunch in a restaurant all by myself, etc. It was so relaxing!


"Do you think you could do some more scrapbooking? I really love the books you've put together..."


Shopping, time by myself, and scrapbooking? Does it get much better than that? I don't think so...

Oh! And let's not forget... he also has been encouraging me to do "crafting" projects more often.

Oh yeah, my husband is amazing!!!

1 comment:

Kristen Laurence said...

Wow, he is amazing indeed. He must sense that you need some time for enjoyment. I love how our men can sense what we need without our having to say anything!