Sunday, May 06, 2007

Does it get any better than this?

Comments made throughout the weekend...

dh: [while eating a dessert I made] "Honey, it's a good thing you cook such healthy food. Otherwise, I think I'd weigh 500 lbs..."

Christopher: [at the dinner table last night] "I can't wait until I grow up and God gives me lumpy muscles!"

Reilly: [after she was tucked in bed] "Thanks for being my Mom. You're the best Mom ever!"

Thomas: [as I was walking back to our pew -- front row -- after Communion] "Yeah! Mommy! You did it! You did it!" (accompanied with much hand clapping... it was sooo sweet!)

3 comments:

Kristen Laurence said...

Wow! How loved you are. So sweet!

Beth said...

Hi! So how are you feeling?

Ouiz said...

I'm feeling pretty good pregnancy wise. Thank you for asking!

And thank you, Kristen, for your kind words!