Thursday, April 26, 2007

Inventive games, part 2

I wish I had their creativity. I really do.

Today was an "everybody go outside so Mommy can clean" sort of day. Thank God, they took Marie out with them, and I was able to catch up on some serious laundry without having little ones constantly underfoot.

After folding yet another load, I was curious to see what had captured their attention for so long. I went to the screen door to check on them, and found out that they had filled the wheelbarrow with water, placed an ant in a lego boat, and were playing.... [drumroll, please]

"Captain Ant-hab and Moby Stick."

3 comments:

Me said...

ROTFL... I LOVE this little story!!!

I could just picture my three has 'little ones' playing something like that.

Ouiz said...

I got a big laugh out of it as well!

Christine said...

ROFL! I needed that laugh! Praise God for imaginative little ones!

Christine