Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!

As if October didn't have enough celebration in it, yesterday also marked our 10th wedding anniversary. 10 years and 6 kids -- I think we're doing just fine!

Thanks to Dawn over at By Sun and Candlelight, we hit on a new tradition of making a birthday cake for our family since this day, after all, does mark the start of our family! (she always has such good ideas. If you haven't checked out her blogsite, you're missing out. You really are. Trust me.)

I have praised my husband many times on my blog site before, but let me just say again: he is an amazing man. I know those words sound so shallow or overused, but he really is. I have never met anyone like him. Loving, sweet, funny, kind, calm, selfless.... I could go on all day. He is the kind of person who will do the most thoughtful thing for you -- and not bring it to your attention. (unlike me, who am the first to say, "Hey! Did you notice that I just did some extra work to make your life easier? Where is my thank you? Where are my accolades?"... ok, perhaps I'm not THAT bad, but sometimes it's pretty darn close) He is the most perfect husband God could have given me, and I'm so thankful that I have the privilege of being his wife.

Happy Anniversary, sweetheart! May we have 90 more years together!

No comments: