Sunday, October 15, 2006

The birthday marathon

Here at Chez Ouiz we don't do things halfway -- no, if we're going to have a celebration, we are going to pull out all the stops!

And so, we enter "the birthday marathon."

As you possibly recall, Sean's birthday was less than 2 weeks ago. Today is Kathryn's birthday. Tomorrow is Thomas', and Marie's birthday is on Thursday.

Yes, we do separate birthday celebrations for each one, because I believe that's important. Especially in a large family. It's easy to get "lost in the crowd," so to speak, so I want each child to have a special day.

And did I mention our anniversary is coming up at the end of this month?

And Halloween/All Saint's Day?

We are all sooooooooooooooo sick of sugar by the time November rolls around. It's God's mercy. By the end of this month, I will find it incredibly easy to look at chocolate and think, "there is no way in you-know-where that I'm eating that."

And you know that has to be a good thing!

No comments: