Friday, February 17, 2006

Chez Ouiz

I have been reading other Catholic Moms' blogs for years now, so I finally decided to make one of my own. I know that no one else will ever read it, but that's ok. It will be a great way for me to remember these "best years" that everyone tells me I'm experiencing right now.

Who is Ouiz? I am a 38 yr old mom in the South. I am the privileged homeschooling Mommy to 6 beautiful (yes, I'm biased) little ones: Sean (8), Reilly (7), Kathryn (5), Christopher (3), Thomas (2) , and Marie (4 mths). They have been (other than marrying the love of my life) the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so blessed to have them.

That doesn't mean, however, that everything is all peaches and cream around here.

Not even close.

I hope to share all the trials and tribulations (and great joys!) of being a mom of 6 (so far) kids.

God bless you all!

No comments: